- Download the Design Studio at https://edelivery.oracle.com/, I am downloading the 184.108.40.206.0 version;
- You will need the Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (220.127.116.11.0) based on Eclipse 3.8 (Juno), download available at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/eclipse/downloads/index-086738.html, that page is not rendering correctly on Google Chrome nor IE, there is a logo covering the link you will need to download, it is good idea to use Firefox ;
- It is good idea to adjust Java VM variables at the eclipse.ini file to at least 1GB;
- Once you have extracted the design studio to a folder, go to eclipse install new software and point to the “update” folder that you can find at the extracted folder;
- Select both items and proceed the installation;
You can find the entire detailed manual at https://edelivery.oracle.com/, under Oracle Communications then Oracle Communications Design Studio 7.2.2 Documentation.